1: What is your return, refund, or exchange policy?
- UHustle sellers are considered independent sellers and they have individual return, refund, and exchange policies. Please carefully review each individual seller’s policy and contact the seller for further steps.
2: Can I make transactions through the website?
- Yes. We accept all traditional credit cards.
3: What are sellers prohibited from selling?
4: Who is allowed to sell on UHustle?
5: Do you need to have an email ending in .edu to register?
- Yes, only college students in an accredited two and four year university are allowed to register on UHustle.
6: Are there any hidden fees to utilize UHustle?
- UHustle charges a 10% transaction fee for every transaction.
7: How do I report a seller on UHustle for inappropriate conduct?
- Please see the Report Policy.
8: Can register with a school that I do not attend?
- You may only register under the university that corresponds to your email ending in .edu.
9: Can I sell on UHustle after I graduate from my college or university?
- Unfortunately, no. UHustle is for current college students only.